Visit our Boutique page for information about the large selection of products we carry, to help meet all your yoga needs.
Enjoy your yoga practice with patience and mindfulness. Please be sure to let the teacher know of any injuries or other health conditions. Always remember to practice within your ability and honor your body.
- Wear fresh, non-restrictive and comfortable clothing, suitable for exercise.
- Please be on time.
- Yoga is practiced with bare feet.
- It is strongly recommended not to eat 3-4 hours before a strenuous class. A light fruit snack 1 1/2 - 2 hours prior to a less rigorous class may feel ok.
- We highly recommend that you invest in your own personal yoga mat, both for hygienic purposes and your own comfort. We have a wide selection of yoga mats for sale, and in case you did not bring one, we also have mats for rent at per use.
- Please do not bring pagers or cell phones in the yoga room!
- For the breathing comfort of the class, please refrain from wearing strong perfumes and aromatic oils.